2010年12月13日星期一

besides my brick and mortar replica Oris watch specialty shop in The Hague

Chaired by the director of the city‚Äôs art and history museums, C?§sar Menz, the panel included such renowned connoisseurs as Catherine Cardinal, Osvaldo Patrizzi, Ren?© Beyer, Patrick Cremers, Eugenio Zigliotto and Joe Thompson. Click here for the full storyFran?ßois-Paul JourneFirst a short introduction; besides my brick and mortar replica Oris watch specialty shop in The Hague, Netherlands, (Horloge Platform Nederland), I run a few watch related web sites (f.i.horloge and watch-store).Through these web sites I receive quite some watch related email as well of course.Here’s an example found in in my email todayIk heb een redelijk goed imitaite horloge van het merk Rolex, gekocht in Japan; dit is een automaat.

Nu loopt het horloge niet meer en mijn vraag is of dan de automaat echt kapot is en of dit een dure reparatie zou kunnen zijn? Jeffrey replica Patek Philippe watch Veenma Original Dutch textI own a quite good replica of a Rolex, bought in Japan; it’s an automatic.Now it doesn’t run anymore and my question is if the automatic construction really broke down, and if this could be an expensive repair? Jeffrey Veenma Translated in EnglishI really don’t know what to answer the guy.If someone has an idea, please file under [comments] and I will send it through to him.Gerard

Today I checked my mail-account which is attached to another watchsite I own (and which is currently under construction), omega-addict.I found these Longines replica watches two messages to be the most interesting ones hi , my name is .i am looking for a omega watch around $500-600.please some information to me.thanks I only could answer go vintage, or safe up some more’.And this one was in my mailbox as well:Dear Sir,Can you supply me??I want to buy :# Bulgari CH35BSSDAUTO watches for 3 units.