2011年1月5日星期三

flanges strengthen the Replica Chanel H0682 J12 Quartz Ladies' Watch singular and refined style of the watch

X-RAY Perpetual Calendar raises again the main details proper to HYSEK's identity reinterpreted in a contemporary and modern style. A deliberated choice of materials like the 18k rose gold case, the double fold-over buckle in rubber with 18k rose gold H insert exclusive to the brand or the high top quality black rubber flanges strengthen the Replica Chanel H0682 J12 Quartz Ladies' Watch singular and refined style of the watch. This timepiece presents a perpetual calendar function and a marvellous dial which lets appear the sophisticated and extremely worked on movement thanks to some openings within the dial. This model is produced in 18k rose gold only and is a limited series.

Months and bistile leap year indication at 12 o'Clock, date indication at three O'clock, day counter at 9 o'clock and second GMT indication at 6 o'clock. An exceptional watch in perfect continuity to HYSEK's style which measures the eternal time. Case18k rose gold rectangular caseFlanges and crown dressed in high quality black rubber componentsDimensions: 51 x 41 x 13 mmBackside sapphire glass which enhances the details of Replica Chanel H0967 J12 Ceramic Ladies' Watch the movementCrystalAnti-reflection sapphire dialWater Resistance30 metersMovementmovement customized by HYSEKMechanical Automatic winding upSize: 26 x 5 mm21 jewels42 Hour Power Reserve28,800 vphFunctionshours, minutes and perpetual calendarStrapBlack rubber strap with 18k rose gold H insertClaspDouble fold over buckle exclusively HYSEK Hysek

Jaeger-LeCoultre welcomes Valentino Rossi at the 65th Venice International Film Festival Valentino Rossi: I am delighted to be at the Venice Film Festival this year again, as I am myself a film fanatic. As a matter of fact, whenever I want to relax, I enjoy watching dvds on my own and even more when I am with friends. Lately, during the little spare time I have, I watch cult movies from 70s or 80s. For the moment, I am Replica Chanel H0970 J12 Ceramic Automatic Midsize Watch obsessed with one important film from theMotoGP championship, and this keeps me busy for the whole day. This is also why I am so delighted to be here in Venice, with friends and celebrities from the distinguished world of film.